Nemean Solutions is looking for two talented computer application developers for Fort Belvoir , VA. Great positions, great salaries, with a great company! Must have TS/SCI Clearance, Security + certification, and a computing environment (CE) certification. Willing to negotiate to find the perfect candidates.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Must be experienced in C#.NET and ASP.NET.
1. Assists in the design and coding of software product components, units, and modules according to detailed specifications.
2. Participates in the design, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or enhancing existing software.
3. Participates in the analysis and development of test plans.
4. Analyzes test results and recommends corrections to more experienced software engineers.
5. Participates in the writing and updating of technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
6. Participates in systems modeling, simulation and analysis.
7. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
0-2 years of related software development experience.
CND-IS certification (CEH, CSA+, GICSP, or SSCP)
DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Certification. I.e. CompTIA Security+
DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager within 6 months of employment
JOB CLOSES ON 10 Jan 2019.
Nemean Solutions is a growing, niche technology and services provider for the US government. We take great PRIDE in employing and caring for world-class team members. As a smaller, privately-owned company we specialize in catering to our workforce, which are talented, trusted and empowered. Join the PRIDE today!