Software Engineer/Computer Scientist
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Designs and codes software components, units, and modules that meet product specifications and development schedules.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Tests and debugs assigned components and units.
4. Participates in large system and subsystem planning.
5. Collaborates with hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems and works with them to resolve incompatibilities.
6. Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
7. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
8. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
5 or more tears Related Experience
Top Secret Clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
Drafts system design and test documentation
Performs nominal customer phone support
Technologies Desired no Certification requirements on this but experience in some or all of the following:
Microsoft Windows Server
Microsoft .Net Framework.
Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Microsoft SQL Server
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year